Dium Update: AI Startup Assistant, and Bug Fixes
There is a lot of noise around ChatGPT and other AI chatbots, so we started thinking about how founders can use AI to help with their marketing, sales, business, and product needs. Typically founders are asking ChatGPT direct questions with not a lot of prompt engineering to help produce the best results. Understanding what makes a good prompt is quickly becoming its own area of study. So we wanted to handle the prompt engineering for our founders, so they can jump right in, ask their questions, and still get the best answers
To get things started, we set up ChatGPT on Dium with 8 chat personas to help you tackle:
- General business help
- Idea generation
- Software development
- Web design
Each of these has a starting prompt that is set in the background, to help maximize the AI's ability to provide answers to questions in each of these categories. These prompts are our initial release prompts and we will be actively taking feedback and adjusting the prompts
For those wondering, Mr. Wonderbot will be going away, but we hope you had fun with it!
Help us make your AI Assistant better
Please let us know if you have any feedback about how the AI answered your question, the format of the answers, different personas you would like, or any other details that can make your new AI Assistant better.
Where to find, and how use the AI Assistant
- On your dashboard and also the menu, click the "AI Assistant" button
- Select the topic you need help with. This will set the persona of the AI with the initial prompt we created for it, in the backend.
- Now type in the input box (label 1 in the picture below)
- If you want to change the topic or reset the conversation, click the Reset button (label 2 in the picture below)
Bug fixes coming with this launch
- The most recent level you worked on should now show up correctly on your dashboard, instead of only the first, Explore, level always being on your dashboard
- The level progress bar will now update after each question is answered, there was a bug preventing it from updating unless you refresh the page manually
- Dium tasks should not be duplicated in your Checklist the first time you get to the End Step of a level or if you revisit the End Step before you hit "Next" to move past the End Step.
- Users should now be able to 100% the Explore level without going back and manually answering the 2nd question if they answered "Yes" to the 1st question about knowing your problem. If you are already past this level but want to 100% it, please go to and answer the 2nd question through the journey level table of contents or the level one-pager. For context, the 2nd question in the Explore level that most are missing, is the one that asks "Do you have a solution?"